Icon Vehicle Dynamics has developed a complete suspension system for the 2016 Titan XD diesel that is designed to improve the ride quality of Nissan’s latest truck.
Available in three stages that have been organized to complement unique driving styles and uses, ICON’s 2016-UP Nissan Titan XD 2 to 3-inch Suspension System is designed to strike a balance between on and off-road performance.
During a research and development process, Icon assessed the 2016 Titan XD’s chassis and driveline while taking notes on OEM component limitations and areas for potential improvement.
Icon engineers completed on and off-road testing in stock form, repetition of these tests with Icon components, shock dyno study, and several product revisions to achieve Icon standards.
Once products were finalized for the Titan XD, they were organized into staged systems suited for unique driving styles, vehicle setups and intended uses.
Icon’s Stage 1 system includes a combination of 2.5 Series coil-overs, 2.0 Aluminum Series rear shocks, rear lift blocks and u-bolts.
These products feature high-quality components such as Icon-designed coil springs, precision machined internals, FK Rod End bearings and a vehicle-specific shock tune. Each increasing stage adds to the performance of the Titan XD with upgrades such as remote reservoir shocks, uni-ball upper control arms, and Icon’s CDC (Compression Damping Control) Valve technology.
Each of these suspension systems offers 2 to 3 inches of lift allowing the use of larger, more aggressive wheel and tire combinations. A 100 percent bolt-on design makes for a simple install and the ability for the vehicle to be returned to stock form.
All components in this suspension system are covered under Icon’s lifetime warranty, while the Icon coil-overs and shocks are covered under a one-year warranty against manufacturer defects.
Icon reports that its products are proudly made in the U.S. at its Southern California-based facility by a team of passionate off-road enthusiasts. With a reputation for quality, performance, and service Icon Vehicle Dynamics is the top choice for performance suspension systems and shock absorbers for the 2016-UP Nissan Titan XD diesel.
- 2-3” adjustable lift height
- Fits 2WD and 4WD applications
- Approximately 32% increased front wheel travel over stock
- Vehicle specific tuned ICON shocks for superior performance and ride quality
- Corrosion resistant anodized shock body with 5/8″ shaft (2.0 Aluminum Series shocks)
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated shock body with 7/8″ shaft (2.5 Series shocks)
- FK Rod End bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- ICON CDC Valve allows quick and easy end-user compression adjustability
- Lifetime guarantee against coil spring breakage or sag
- 100% bolt-on design
- Made in the USA
- Lift heights based on 4WD Crew Cab Diesel configuration
- 2WD will yield slightly taller front lift height
WHEEL & TIRE FITMENT INFO:
- OEM Wheels & Tires: Yes
- Aftermarket Wheels: 8-8.5″ Wide, 5″ Backspace
- Aftermarket Tires: 33 X 11.50