If you’re feeling lucky, you may want to enter Defco Trucks sweepstakes for a chance to win their last Megaraptor.
The 2012 Ford F-350 Lariat Premium is powered by a 6.7-liter Powerstroke that’s gotten some help from a Precision Turbo 6466 Gen 2 CEA upgrade. Other specs:
- MDP Cold Side
- FASS Lift Pump / Fuel system
- EZ-Lynk with custom DEFCO Tune
- Ear-bleed inducing $12,000 BCONCEPTS Stereo System, including: Kenwood Excelon Navigation Headunit; Alpine PDX V9 5 Channel Digital Amplifier; FOCAL 165FX F+R Component Sets; 2x JL Audio 10” TW3 Subwoofers with custom box; Dynamat thorughout interior for noise reduction
- Complete Mega Raptor Body with a custom vinyl wrap
- Custom DEFCO Fabricated Bumpers
- 5x 46” Goodyear Tires on Powdercoated wheels with true hub-centric wheel adapters
- EBC Brakes Front and Rear
- Stainless steel brake lines
- 88 gears with ARB Lockers Front and Rear.
- OUO Front Buckets
- King and RadFlo front coils and shocks
- 2” King Steering stabilizers.
- OUO front radius arm brackets with DEFCO radius arms.
- OUO rear axle truss with King external reservoir shocks
- Rigid LED Lights
- Custom Exhaust
- AMP Research power steps
If you’re not lucky enough to win Megaraptor, you may score other prizes:
- Second place: $250 worth of HPL Oil or DEFCO Apparel, QUAKE LED 3″ Accent LED Work Light Kit, Adam’s Polishes Essentials kit
- Third place: $100 worth of HPL Oil or DEFCO Apparel, QUAKE LED 3″ Accent LED Work Light Kit, Adam’s Polishes Essentials kit
- Fourth place: $25 worth of HPL Oil or DEFCO Apparel, Adam’s Polishes Essentials kit
- Fifth place: $25 worth of HPL Oil or DEFCO Apparel, Adam’s Polishes Essentials kit
Why is Defco closing the chapter on Megaraptor? Pretty simple. Defco owner and founder Doug Paddock told us he wants to focus more on his company’s line of custom BA trucks which are designed more so to be daily drivers.