Transfer Flow now offers a 50-gallon replacement fuel tank for 2018–19 Ford F-150 Power Stroke diesel crew cab short bed trucks.
The high-capacity, midship tank offers F-150 Power Stroke owners the chance to maximize fuel capacity and driving range without sacrificing truck bed space.
Crafted from ReliaSteel, 12-gauge U.S. high-yield aluminized steel, the tank includes internal baffles for strength and reduced fuel slosh.
Installation is designed to be easy: drop the plastic stock fuel tank, replace it with the larger steel fuel tank in the same location, fill up and hit the road.
All Transfer Flow fuel tank systems ship complete with every component needed for installation and are covered by a 6-year, unlimited mileage warranty. The F-150 diesel replacement tank is powder coated for a durable black finish with the optional upgrade to add a spray-on textured coat for extra durability.
Transfer Flow has more than 300 qualified installers throughout the U.S. and Canada.
- Tank sits above the differential: no skid plate needed
- Fits in the same space as stock fuel tank
- Fuel tank mounts inside the frame rail
- Built from 12-gauge ReliaSteel, high-yield U.S. aluminized steel, for durability and strength
- Comes with required straps and mounting hardware
- Powder coated for a durable satin black finish
- Baffled to prevent fuel sloshing
- 6-year, unlimited mile warranty
- Made in the U.S.
- Optional upgrade: Spray-on textured coat
Transfer Flow engineers and manufactures aftermarket fuel tank systems and vehicle accessories in Chico, California. In addition to high-capacity replacement tanks, Transfer Flow offers in-bed auxiliary tanks, refueling tanks, and fuel tank tool box combination systems.