Phillips Industries announced that it’s expanded its wire harness line-up for light duty trailer applications like tagalong, equipment, landscape and utility trailers.
These new corrosion resistant products include the following additional plug and socket harness repair/replacement pieces and additions to the 4 & 6-way light duty electrical assembly family:
- STA-DRY 4 & 6-way straight cables, with THERMOSEALED plugs, in lengths varying from 6 to 20 feet, are being added to the Phillips light duty electrical assembly family which currently includes 4 and 6-way light duty coiled cables in 8 to 15 foot lengths.
- Weatherproof STA-DRY THERMOSEALED 4 and 6-way plugs, and weatherproof STA-DRY molded 4 and 6-way sockets, offer non-corrosive housing and are molded to varying lengths of cable for easy splicing into an existing electrical harness when repairs are required.
- STA-DRY 4-way molded flat connectors for light duty towing are now available with connections offering a weatherproofing advantage to fight corrosion, and are molded to 2 and 4 foot length cables for splicing into the vehicle or trailer electrical harness.
- In addition to current Phillips 7-way blade connections for RV light duty towing, the company is introducing a 7-way blade socket with varying lengths of blunt cut cables. A non-corrosive housing and socket boot offer corrosion protection.
- The STA-DRY WEATHER-TITE PERMAPLUG is now available to connect a light duty trailer to a light duty vehicle wired with a J560 style type socket. The WEATHER-TITE PERMAPLUG seal blocks all contaminants from entering the electrical system.
The entire line of light duty vehicle products from Phillips Industries can be obtained from their network of dealers throughout the U.S. and Canada.