Sentury Tire announced today the latest addition to its GroundSpeed lineup, the Voyager MT.
The Voyager MT will debut in the Sentury Tire North America exhibit during the 2017 Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) show held in Las Vegas, from October 31 through November 3, 2017.
“The new Voyager MT adds a rugged new dimension to our GroundSpeed tire portfolio,” said Mike Perkins, Vice President, Sales and Marketing for Sentury Tire North America. “Our distributor and dealer partners can now confidently meet the full range of their customers’ tire preferences, including purpose-engineered tires for die-hard mudders and off-road adventure fans.”
The Voyager MT is designed and engineered to confidently churn through mud, over rocks and other off-road challenges.
An exclusive rubber compound is designed to deliver superior performance on the road to and from the trail. The Voyager MT is available in a wide range of sizes and backed by Sentury Tire’s Manufacturer Warranty.
The new GroundSpeed Voyager MT features:
- A unique “self-cleaning” design that combines a balanced void ratio and special corner cut edges to effectively remove mud and dirt from the tread for continuous off-road traction and smooth on-road handling.
- Deep center sipes for excellent traction and reduced hydroplaning risk on wet or slick, snow-covered roads.
- Deep-cut shoulder blocks with alternating cut-outs to reduce noise and to provide solid grip in muddy, sandy or snowy terrain, along with increased all-around off-road traction.
- Aggressive wide-block Max Traction tread design for extreme mud and rock crawling, while retaining civil on-road driving performance.
- An equally aggressive sidewall design for preventing damage and delivering optimum grip during deep mud motoring and rock climbing.
The GroundSpeed line is currently manufactured at Sentury Tire’s world-class Thailand operation. Production will move to the new U.S. plant and R & D Center in LaGrange, Georgia in 2019, with a factory groundbreaking scheduled for early 2018.