FleetUp today introduced FleetUp Orange a rugged tablet designed for easy-use and easy-viewing for fleet drivers required to display Records of Duty Status (RODS) upon request instead of printing out hard copies.
FleetUp Orange comes with a portable strap and operates on the Android platform. It can run compatible HOS compliance apps allowing fleet managers the convenience of leveraging pre-existing solutions.
“FleetUp strives to streamline operations for fleet managers and reporting for drivers, but FleetUp Orange takes us one step further,” said FleetUp CEO Sam Lee. “FleetUp Orange is a durable and secure device that makes it easy for drivers to meet FMCSA ELD regulations, but also help managers improve their overall fleet management operations.”
The FleetUp HOS Companion app comes pre-loaded on FleetUp Orange providing a wide array of tools, including: Voice Over HOS, CamVue, Truck Route Navigation, Document Scanner App, Trip History and App blocker/Android finder.
FleetUp Orange includes a sunlight readable screen, case with a drop-test rating of MIL-STD 810G and dust/waterproof rating of IP67, dashboard or windshield mounting options, 13 megapixel camera with flash LED and 64GB micro-SD memory card storage included.
FleetUp Orange is available immediately and will be offered with data plans of 100MB, with payment options available for a two-year contract. Visit fleetup.com for pricing and payment plan information.
Additional features of FleetUp Orange include:
- 7-inch Industrial Ruggedized Tablet with Portable Strap:Complete with Android 5.1: Lollipop and FMCSA-certifiedFleetUp HOS Companion appon-device
- FleetUp CamVue:Record HD videos and automatically detect sudden stops and brakes with a 13 Megapixel Camera with flash LED
- Truck Route Navigation: Search route by truck size and receive real-time traffic information with offline map support
- Document Scanner:Easily scan and share documents, and send by email or upload to the cloud
- Trip History:View daily trip summaries that include: miles, hours driven, MPG, alerts, stop times and trip videos
- App Blocker/Android Finder:Block unnecessary apps while driving during work hours
- Sunlight Readable:Easily readable in direct sunlight
- Drop-proof:MIL-STD 810G certified case prevents breakage from drops up to three feet
- Water/Dust-proof:IP67 rating prevents dust penetration and damage from rain or immersion in water up to three feet for 30 minutes
- Two Mounting Options:Dashboard or windshield mounts (sold separately) allow for ease of access and durability
- Nationwide Coverage: Drivers are covered by AT&T’s extensive 3G network
- Storage: 64GB Micro-SD memory card included
- Two-Year Warranty