ICON Vehicle Dynamics announced its latest addition to the IVD Leveling Suspension product line, the 2017-up Ford Raptor Attitude Adjustment Collar.
The ICON Attitude Adjustment Collar (AAC) is an industry first, patent pending multi-height coil spring collar that works in conjunction with a top load shim that can be configured in five unique ways to yield .5-inch to 2.25-inch of front lift height over stock.
Taking the front-end dimensions of the “Gen 2” Raptor into account, the collar and shim design of this leveling system achieves this range of lift height while keeping the OE shock in the ride zone, maintaining factory ride quality.
Other options on the market produce lift height solely through coil preload, which places the shock in the rebound zone at ride height and drastically impacts ride quality and performance in a negative manner.
Installation of this leveling system requires no disassembly of the shock, making it a simple and straightforward process as opposed to other options currently available. CNC machined 6061 billet aluminum construction and a black anodized finish mean this product can stand up to the test of time in the harshest on and off-road conditions.
The Raptor Attitude Adjustment Collar is made in the U.S. and backed by ICON’s limited lifetime warranty.
- Industry first, patent pending dual height preload collar
- Multi-height design can yield 0.5” to 2.25” of front lift height
- Does not require disassembly of the shock for installation
- CNC machined 6061 billet aluminum construction
- Black anodized finish for corrosion resistance and great looks
- Keeps OE shock in the ride zone, maintaining factory ride quality
- Lifetime guarantee against component breakage or manufacturer defect
- Made in the USA
WHEEL & TIRE FITMENT INFO:
- OEM Wheels & Tires: Yes
- Aftermarket Wheels: 8.5″ Wide, 5″ Backspace
- Aftermarket Tires: 35 x 12.50 (Larger Tires May Fit but Fender Trimming and Modifications will be Required)
- Recommended Wheel: ICON Alloys ‘Six Speed’ | 17X8.5, 5″ BS, 6mm Offset