Edge Products announced that its Evolution CS2 and CTS2 tuners are now available for 2016 Chevy and GMC pickups equipped with a 6.6-liter LML Duramax engine.
Edge has also re-engineered and released all-new, 50-state legal calibrations for the 2011-2015 LML Duramax.
“Gain up to 135 horsepower and 240 lb.-ft. of torque with the performance tune,” an Edge representative said. “Use the tow tune to haul those loads, and watch mileage increase with our innovative tuning.”
Edge reports that extensive testing with the CS2 and CTS2 tuners revealed greater distance between regen cycles, greater power and throttle response, and improved mileage over stock, all while in tow mode.
Power Gains reported by Edge
- 2011-2012: 90 horsepower and 200 lb.ft. of torque (New tuning, 50-state legal EO# D-541-14)
- 2013-2015: 135 horsepower and 240 lb.ft. of torque (New tuning, 50-state legal EO# D-541-14)
- 2016: 115 horsepower and 220 lb.ft. of torque (pending 50-state legal)
- Tire size recalibration (26- to 38-inch)
- Speed limiter (stock, raised)