TBC Brands is expanding its light truck tire line-up with the and Trail Guide All Terrain series in fall 2016.
Both lines have earned the RMA Three Peak Mountain Snow Flake (3PMSF) symbol indicating superior performance in winter driving conditions.
TBC reports that the Terramax A/T 4S and Trail Guide Terrain “will provide value-seeking consumers with a high-quality, year-round performance product designed to deliver superior on and off road traction for SUVs, pickups and vans.”
Features of the Terramax A/T 4S and Trail Guide Terrain include:
- 26 popular metric and LT SKUs covering 16”, 17”, 18” and 20” diameters
- Aggressive all terrain tread design
- Increased siping, multi-step lugs and low temperature responsive compound to improve comfort with without sacrificing traction
- “Three Peak Mountain Snow Flake” (3PMSF) certification
- A 50,000-mile tread wear warranty
Competitive pricing, according to TBC, offers dealers an opportunity to drive sales in the popular all terrain segment.
“The Terramax A/T 4S continues our expansion of the TBC exclusive Sailun passenger and light truck program with a great looking and hard-working product that delivers top tier year round performance capability combined with an economical price point that can drive bottom line results,” said Jon Vance, vice president of product marketing for TBC Brands.
“And with the Trail Guide All Terrain, this outstanding value proposition will also be available to dealers outside of the Sailun dealer network.”
Both the Terramax A/T 4S and the Trail Guide All Terrain will be available in October of 2016.