Cooper Discoverer A/TW
Tuned to deliver the snow traction of traditional winter tires, the Cooper Discoverer A/TW is a new hybrid light-truck tire that combines all-terrain and winter capabilities.
The Discoverer A/TW provides the on- and off-road year round performance required from an all-terrain tire.
Plus, the advanced compound technology and design innovations deliver uncompromised performance necessary to achieve the mountain snowflake rating.
- Micro-gauge corrugated siping optimizes all-terrain performance with an
- emphasis on winter traction
- Snowgroove™ 2.0 provides better mechanical locking of snow into the
- grooves which generate higher snow-on-snow traction forces
- Twin tie-bars provide stability for confident handling and reduces
- irregular wear for longer tread life and a quieter ride
- Asymmetric dual-draft groove angles reduce the tires tendency to retain stones
- and rocks, extending the life of the tire
- Chevron self-cleaning grooves provide enhanced all-terrain performance while the more aggressive offsets improve snow and loose surface traction
Mountain-Snowflake Symbol: Tires designed for use in severe snow conditions generally have tread patterns, structure and materials to give superior performance. These tires are marked with the mountain/snowflake symbol along with the “M+S” designation.