More suspension travel and vehicle-speciifc shocks greatly improve on-0ff-road ride of 2015 F-150s
ICON engineers performed a complete analysis of Ford’s new F-150 and spent a significant amount of time developing a new shock valving that addressed the “slimmer” truck’s ride characteristics.
This research and development process yielded a collection of products including coilovers, rear shocks, and tubular steel upper control arms that have been organized into several staged systems that offer unique levels of performance for the new Ford.
These systems increase wheel travel by 12.5% over stock while drastically improving on and off-road ride quality.
- 12.5 % increased wheel travel over stock with no change in towing capacity
- Unique valving developed specifically for the lighter weight of the 2015 F-150
- Vehicle-specific tuned front and rear shocks provide superior damping and ride control
- Eibach coil springs guaranteed for life against sagging or breakage
- FK Rod End bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- Height-adjustable coilovers offer up to 2.5″ of lift height *
- Remote reservoir option with CDCV adjuster available
- Uniball control arms provide added strength, durability, and improved alignment characteristics
- 100% bolt-on system makes for a simplified and straightforward install
- Made in the USA