GearWrench adds 15 new socket sets in three different styles
If you don’t have enough stubby sockets, uni-joints, or drivers for those hard-to-reach areas when working on pickups and equipment, GearWrench’s additions to their line of hand tools should fill in the gaps.
New styles include bit sockets, universal bit sockets and bit drivers, allowing technicians to select the right socket for a specific application.
“These new sockets uphold the reputation of strength and durability for which GearWrench is known, ” said Jim Stewart, product manager for GearWrench. “We designed them for optimum performance, providing technicians with a reliable option to get to fasteners in hard-to-reach spaces. ”
The new bit socket sets reduced overall length provide better access to fasteners. Bit sockets are available in the following sets, which come on a GearWrench socket rail:
- SKU 80291: 8 Pc. 1/4″ & 3/8″ Drive SAE Stubby Hex Bit Socket Set
- SKU 80281: 8 Pc. 1/4″ & 3/8″ Drive Metric Stubby Hex Bit Socket Set
- SKU 80774: 6 Pc. 3/8″ & 1/2″ Drive Triple Square Stubby Bit Socket Set
- SKU 80898: 13 Pc. 1/4″, 3/8″, 1/2″ Drive Stubby Torx® Bit Socket Set
Each socket in the five new Universal Bit Socket Sets is designed with a universal joint to allow end users access to fasteners that cannot be reached directly. The length of the drivers has been minimized to provide better access regardless of space limitations:
- SKU 81088: 7 Pc. 1/4″ & 3/8″ Drive Universal Metric Stubby Hex Socket Set
- SKU 80994: 5 Pc. 1/4″ Drive Universal Stubby Torx® Bit Socket Set
- SKU 81052: 11 Pc. 1/4″ & 3/8″ Drive Universal Stubby Tamper Proof Torx® Socket Set
- SKU 81070: 8 Pc. 1/4″, 3/8″ & 1/2″ Drive Universal Stubby Triple Square Socket Set
- SKU 80985: 9 Pc. 3/8″ Drive Universal E-Torx Bit Socket Set
GearWrench’s new satin-finish bit drivers allow technicians to work easily in cramped spaces. Made from S2 steel ensuring durability and strength in every application, they are hard stamped for easy size identification:
- SKU 81149: 9 Pc. 1Ž4″ Drive SAE Stubby Hex Bit Driver Set
- SKU 81160: 9 Pc. 1Ž4″ Drive Metric Stubby Hex Bit Driver Set
- SKU 81196: 10 Pc. 1/4″ & 3/8″ Drive Stubby Torx® Bit Driver Set
- SKU 81100: 9 Pc. 1/4″ & 3/8″ Drive Stubby Triple Square Bit Driver Set
- SKU 81180: 10 Pc. 1/4″ Drive Phillips and Slotted Bit Driver Set
Sizes are hard-stamped into every socket for easy identification that will stand up to years of service and remain visible for the life of the tool. Each set comes packed on a GearWrench plastic socket rail.
For more information visit www.gearwrench.com.