Snap-on CT8850 18V delivers 600 ft.-lbs. of torque
The new Snap-on® CT8850 1/2-inch Cordless Impact Wrench is a monster when it comes to productivity, versatility and power.
Featuring an 18 Volt Lithium battery, the new CT8850 can remove 450 bolts tightened at 400 ft-lb in one battery charge.
“The new Snap-on 18 Volt 1/2-inch Cordless Impact Wrench provides 600 ft-lbs of torque output, making it one of the most powerful on the market,” said Rodger Isetts, product manager for Snap-on.
“The CT8850 features a 72 watt-hour, 18 Volt Lithium battery for long run times and an integrated one-watt LED light provides excellent visibility. It has a high-efficiency, rare-earth magnet, four-brush motor for maximum efficiency and durability, making it an excellent addition to any Snap-on tool box.”
Providing extra torque and 33 percent more run time than comparable impacts, the new Snap-on CT8850 18 Volt 1/2-inch Cordless Impact Wrench also features:
- Micro-controlled digital smart switch with variable speed and a thermal sensor to protect from overheating
- Battery fuel gauge indicating charge status
- Alloy steel, heat treated, helical gears for maximum durability
- Alloy steel hammer and gear carrier, accurately machined for extreme toughness
- Patented impact mechanism design
- Ergonomic design with soft grip handles to reduce user fatigue
CONTACT: www.snapon.com/powertools; 877-762-7664