Lemur BlueDriver makes scanning trouble codes fast with mobile phone app
You get into your truck, turn the key and that pesky “check engine” light comes on. What now?
Instead of heading back to the shop, or stopping at the dealer and spending $60-$100 to have the code scanned, pull out Lemur Monitors’ BlueDriver.
It’s a $100 professional-grade diagnostics tool that fits in your pocket and plugs in to the OBDII socket like other scan tools.
The difference is BlueDriver works through your smartphone.
With the BlueDriver you can diagnose codes, clear codes, email report reports to your mechanic and even receive live data.
This is perfect for the DIYer or for someone that wants to go to the mechanic better informed.
- Allows users to wirelessly diagnose and monitor their vehicles performance
- Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes without having to spend money at the mechanic
- Download the free BlueDriver app and plug in the BlueDriver – it’s that easy!
- Generate vehicle specific information such as code definition, possible causes and repair recommendations
- Check for whether or not your vehicle is ready for local emissions test
- BlueDriver is the first line of defense for today’s mechanic
- Affordable diagnostic tool for that fits in your pocket
- Works with all makes and models (sold in U.S. and Canada) that are 1996 or newer
- Pairs via Bluetooth with Apple devices (running iOS 7.0+) and Android devices (running Android 4.0+)