ICON Adjustable 2014 F-150 Suspension Kit
ICON Vehicle Dynamics F-150 Stage 1 suspension system gives owners of 2014 F-150s the ability to raise their truck up to 3″, allowing the use of 33×11.50 tires.
ICON engineers’ primary focus is to increase wheel travel and damping ability, which translates into outstanding vehicle control and ride quality both on and off-road.
To that end, the Stage 1 system includes vehicle-specific tuned 2.5” coilover shocks featuring an internal reservoir for exceptional cooling properties and ICON-engineered Eibach coil springs for superior vehicle “feel” through the range of travel.
These coilovers are also height adjustable from 0-3” allowing the use of larger, more aggressive wheel and tire combinations.
ICON 2.0 Aluminum Series monotube rear shocks utilize a vehicle-specific valving that balances the performance of the truck from front to rear.
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock with no change in towing capacity
- Vehicle specific tuned front and rear shocks for superior shock damping and control
- Adjustable coilovers from 0-3″ of lift height
- 6061 Aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated coilover shock body with 7/8 shaft
- High strength alloy CNC machined lower bar pin
- FK rod end bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- 2.0 aluminum body rear IFP shock with 5/8″ polished nitro steel shaft
- 100% Bolt-on system – no drilling, cutting, or welding necessary for install
- Made in the USA
CONTACT: Icon Vehicle Dynamics; 951.689.4266