Stellantis announced some changes for the 2022 Jeep Gladiator and 2022 ProMaster City.
Jeep’s sole pickup will receive the following changes for 2022:
- Uconnect 4 with 7-inch radio standard on Sport (replaces Uconnect 3 with 5-inch radio)
- Uconnect 4C with 8.4-inch radio, navigation, and nine Alpine speakers standard on Overland, Rubicon and Mojave
- Remote Proximity Keyless Entry standard on Overland, Rubicon and Mojave
- New standard cabin filter that removes 95% of air particulates
- Updated exterior color:
- Silver Zynith (replaces Billet Silver)
Powertrain options remain the same for model year 2022: a 285-hp 3.6-liter Pentastar V6 with engine stop-start (ESS) that delivers 260 lb.-ft. torque or the 260-hp 3.0-liter EcoDiesel V6 engine, also with ESS, that cranks out a much more impressive 442 lb.-ft. of torque. Either option still comes standard with a six-speed manual or can be optioned with a TorqueFlite eight-speed automatic transmission.
Ram’s 2022 ProMaster City will be getting the following options as standard: a body-color front fascia, daytime running lights, backup sensors, driver manual height and lumbar adjustments and cruise control.
2022 ProMaster City is available with one powertrain package: the 178-hp 2.4-liter Tigershark inline four that’s paired up with a 9-speed transmission. Torque tops out at 174 lb.-ft.