In an age of data overload, ARI has stepped up with its Fleet Health Card to quickly pinpoint problematic vehicles that have the biggest impact on cost and reliability.
ARI’s Fleet Health Card captures data from the fleet in real-time to measure spend, utilization/reliability, preventive maintenance and fuel to track a vehicle’s relative and comparative performance.
“With this new tool, it’s easier to manage by exception because it allows fleet managers to focus only on the vehicles that require their immediate attention,” said Tony Candeloro, ARI vice president of customer information systems and product development. “When you have to spread your focus across your entire fleet, it’s more likely that you’ll miss something important. The ARI Fleet Health Card allows to turn Big Data into action and allows you to work smarter and more efficiently.”
The tool allows users to see their fleet statistically distributed over a curve and empowers them to use real-time data to benchmark vehicles against the rest of their fleet as well as other fleets. Users can also drill into the spend category and manage it more effectively in five different categories:
- Cost per mile, vehicle cost per month and maintenance cost per gallon: Spotlights higher spend and fleet distribution from the median.
- Five-year history over fleet performance: Analyzes inventory movement, cumulative fleet maintenance and mileage.
- Fleet asset summary: Shows the asset type, number of units and spend amounts.
- Vehicle spend per repair category: Details preventive maintenance, unscheduled maintenance, and rentals.
- Repair categories: Focuses on costs affiliated with 13 major repair areas and indicates spend that has not yet occurred.
In the coming months, ARI Fleet Health Card users will be able to similarly drill down into data in the utilization/reliability, preventive maintenance and fuel categories.
To learn more about the ARI Fleet Health Card, contact ARI today. Current clients can contact the customer information system department at 844-274-4435 or firstname.lastname@example.org.