Not even on the market for a year, Ford’s Transit commercial van is already the segment’s top seller. It’s also the biggest bang for the buck.
Ford Motor Company has won 11 Vincentric Best Fleet Value in America awards for 2015 – more than any other manufacturer – led by the new 2015 Transit.
Transit was determined to be the best value for fleets in five out of Vincentric’s six full-size van categories:
- Full-Size 1/2-Ton Cargo Van – Ford Transit 150 Medium Roof
- Full-Size 1/2-Ton Passenger Van – Ford Transit 150 XL Wagon Low Roof
- Full-Size 3/4-Ton Cargo Van – Ford Transit 250 Medium Roof
- Full-Size 1-Ton Cargo Van – Ford Transit 350 Medium Roof
- Full-Size 1-Ton Passenger Van – Ford Transit 350 XL Low Roof
The Ford Transit Connect XLT short-wheelbase midsize van was named Best Fleet Value in Vincentric’s Mini Passenger Commercial Van category.
Vincentric says its Best Fleet Value in America awards are based on fleet lifecycle costs in eight key areas: depreciation, fuel, insurance, financing, repairs, fees and taxes, opportunity costs and maintenance. Winning vehicles have the lowest lifecycle costs across 20 different ownership and mileage scenarios – ranging from 24 months of ownership/10,000 miles annually to 60 months of ownership/30,000 miles annually.