Ritchie Bros. kicked off its biggest equipment auction of the year this week in Orlando, Fla.
Over 200 acres are filled with 13,000-plus items which will be sold on behalf of over 1,000 sellers.
Bid in-person, online or over the phone. A Ritchie Bros. app is also available to help streamline the process. Check out the schedule below.
- DAY ONE – Monday, February 17: loader backhoes, multi-terrain & skid steer loaders, skip loaders, telescopic forklifts, rough-terrain forklifts, standard forklifts, boom Lifts, scissor lifts, light towers, and more.
- DAY TWO – Tuesday, February 18: wheel loaders, wheel dozers, farm tractors, sprayers, spreaders, combines, trenchers, directional drills, boring machines, log loaders, feller bunchers, skidders, mulchers, horizontal grinders, chippers, air compressors, heavy gen sets, industrial gen sets, and more.
- DAY THREE – Wednesday, February 19: crawler tractors, crawler loaders, cranes, pipelayers, compaction equipment, aggregate equipment, paving equipment, concrete batch plants, concrete pumps, and more.
- DAY FOUR – Thursday, February 20: motor scrapers, motor graders, articulated dump trucks, rock trucks, vocational trucks, automobiles, sports utility vehicles, motorcycles, pickups, and more.
- DAY FIVE – Friday, February 21: excavators, boom trucks, bucket trucks, digger derrick trucks, water trucks, material handlers, buses, emergency vehicles, motor homes, cab & chassis, and more.
- DAY SIX – Saturday, February 22: truck tractors, heavy haul trucks, winch tractors, bed trucks, tow trucks, reefer trucks, trailers, boats, airplanes, and more.Most days, Ritchie Bros. will be selling items in three, simultaneously running auction rings. Plan ahead, as equipment you wish to bid on may be sold in separate locations onsite.
Know Before You Go: registration, bidding, and customer service info
Customers looking to get a head start on the massive crowds expected at the auction next week, can place bids on most items now via Ritchie Bros.’ PriorityBid technology. Place a PriorityBid online today and Ritchie Bros.’ system will bid for you up to your set maximum bid. Bids can also be made in the Orlando auction in person at the auction site, online in real-time via rbauction.com, or via Ritchie Bros. mobile app. To learn more, visit rbauction.com/buying.
Onsite registration for the Orlando auction is available. The site is open 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. every day for equipment inspection. An information services tent will be available to help with any and all customer questions.
Ritchie Bros. Financial Services (RBFS) will be onsite to help customers obtain financing if needed—interested customers can contact the RBFS team today at +1.855.331.5750 or submit an online finance application at rbfinance.com.
Parking for the Orlando auction is located offsite at 450 Deen Still Rd., Davenport, FL, with multiple shuttle buses running back and forth to the site.
For more information about the Orlando auction visit rbauction.com/Orlando2020, and don’t forget to follow Ritchie Bros. on social media for news and updates from the auction.