Maintainer Corporation of Iowa has launched a revamped website geared specifically toward Maintainer truck body owners.
Maintainer Marketing Manager Todd Karolczak says the new website is fully responsive to optimize viewing on a PC, tablet, cell phone or any web device. Many features found on the previous website have been enhanced – like inventory of available product at Maintainer and dealer locations. But many new features are available as well, including:
- videos of product features and trucks in action
- dozens of Options & Accessories are now pictured
- replacement Parts have also been added
- news, Testimonials, and Industry-specific case studies have been added
- a new Search feature helps visitors find information quickly.
“We already have more videos in the editing stage,” says Karolczak. “So we hope people keep coming back to check out the latest information.”
Customers can also find service manuals, instructional videos, learn about product alerts or warranty details, and get many frequently asked questions answered. Feedback forms are available and they can sign up for newsletters to learn about the latest product updates.