Another dealer-supercharged F-150 has emerged with monstrous horsepower.
The 750-hp 2017 F-150 Outlaw WJ750 is attracting plenty of attention for Wyatt Johnson Ford in Nashville, Tenn. The dealership will bolt on a Shelby supercharger to Ford’s 5.0-liter V8 on an XLT chassis which you can watch in action below.
Viewers have been flocking to Wyatt Johnson’s Facebook page which announced that the single-cab sleeper will be available in four colors: Race Red, Shadow Black, Oxford White and Lightning Blue.
“I am so excited. This has been about a six-month project in the making. We’re bringing back the Outlaw. This is an exclusive build for Wyatt Johnson Ford Nashville,” Wyatt Johnson’s manager of specialty vehicles Brock Patterson explains in the YouTube video below. “The truck rides soft. It’s somewhat of a sleeper. You don’t really know what you’re getting into.”
Check out the features:
- 22-inch two tone Black Verde wheels
- 22-inch Nitto 305/40/22 Performance Tires
- Lowered rear suspension
- Red brake calipers
- Painted dual intake ram air hood
- Shelby supercharged lettering on hood
- Three-year/36,000-mile limited warranty
- Shelby engineered 750-hp supercharger
- Blower and intake manifold powder coated Ford Racing Blue
- Upgraded billet throttle body
- Upgraded high performance fuel injectors
- Shelby tuned Borla Performance Exhaust
- Borla black dual exhaust tips
The 2017 F-150 Outlaw WJ750 lists at $74,995, or about $25,000 more than the 650-hp 2017 F-150 SVT Lightning Tribute Truck offered at Pioneer Ford in Breman, Ga. The muscle behind Pioneer’s single-cab sleeper—which really looks more like a sleeper—is a Roush supercharger. Read more about it here.