SEMA 2013 A Showcase For Customized Ford Pickups
Ford teamed up with a number of customizers to help showcase the company’s pickups from the F-150 to the F-350. Those collaboration efforts paid off.
These customized “work trucks” should give present and future Ford truck owners some cool ideas.
Here’re two examples of what SEMA 2013 show attendees will see:
Ford F-350 – Cars by Kris
The Ford F-350 Super Duty from Cars by Kris is where rugged off-road performance meets the feel of a luxury vehicle.
Called the High Roller, the team at Cars by Kris installed Banks Power performance products and MagnaFlow exhaust systems for the 6.7-liter PowerStroke diesel engine providing more power and improved fuel efficiency.
- Powertrain modifications include a Banks Power Ram-Air Intake, Straight-Shot Water-Methanol Injection System and iQ Man-Machine Interface. Diesel exhaust is carried by MagnaFlow custom pipes
- Carli Suspension upgrades to the chassis handle 22-inch, eight-lug wheels from American Force Wheels with tires from Toyo Tires
Custom upholstery with hexagon stitched seats, painted interior accents and custom floor mats
EcoTrek Ford F-350
The Ford F-350 by EcoTrek is an ecofriendly ride that is equipped for almost any adventure.
EcoTrek estimates a range of up to 1,800 miles per tank, and the truck can run on diesel, biodiesel, algae-based biodiesel or any combination of those fuels.
It also has a rooftop shelter, refrigerator, stoves and flexible solar panels that allow it to be used in some of the most rugged locations.
- TransferFlow 50-gallon tank under the bed of the truck and removable 75-gallon tank in the bed
- Can run on diesel, biodiesel or algae-based biodiesel
- 9-inch lift from Bulletproof Suspension with aftermarket shocks and springs