Snap-on 3/8″ High-Speed Air Ratchet
For the fastest air ratchet in the west, look no further than the Snap-on 3/8-Inch Drive Air Ratchet (FAR7000). This high-speed, low-torque air ratchet will make fast work of any service or repair job.
“The FAR7000 is faster than other air ratchets on the market at 410 RPM free speed, and its low torque means it won’t break fasteners or strip threads,” said John Landree, product manager for Snap-on.
The Snap-on 3/8-Inch Drive Air Ratchet (FAR7000) is ideal for working on a variety of applications such as: hoods, fenders, mud flaps, intake manifolds, engine brackets, bumpers, transmissions and oil pans, alternators, brake calipers, ERG valves and water pumps. Some of its key advantages include:
- 410 RPM free speed for fast removal/installation
- Slim drive head combined with long reach, 11.2-inch overall, makes getting into tight spots easier
- Adjustable exhaust deflector directs exhaust away from the work area
- Light weight (just 2.08 pounds) and the ergonomic comfort grip handle reduces fatigue
- Maximum torque of just 30 foot-pounds
- 2.6 CFM air consumption