Hot Shot’s Secret Diesel Winter Anti-Gel
Worried about winter protection for your diesel fuel? Lubrication Specialtie’s Hot Shot’s Diesel Winter Anti-Gel provides”Premium Diesel” qualities to standard diesel fuels in terms of detergency, stability, lubricity, winter operability, and cetane number.
Its effective anti-gel additive greatly improves cold temperature performance.
In addition, Diesel Winter Anti-Gel contains a powerful cetane improver for quicker cold starts and a maximum boost in power and performance. Diesel Winter Anti-Gel is recommended for ALL diesel engines.
- Detergency – Diesel Winter Anti-Gel reduces injector nozzle coking, as demonstrated in the Cummins L-10 125-Hour Injector Depositing Test, when used at the appropriate recommended treat rate.
- Cold Temperature Performance – Diesel Winter Anti-Gel lowers the Pour Point, Cold Filter Plugging Point, and Low Temperature Fluidity. It prevents diesel fuel gelling and greatly improves cold temperature operability. Diesel Winter Anti-Gel not only disperses water, but also lowers its freeze point for superior winter performance.
- Cetane – Diesel Winter Anti-Gel improves ignition efficiency and cold starts, reduces warm up time, smoothes engine operation, increases power and fuel economy.
- Stability – Fuel can also be treated with Diesel Winter Anti-Gel to pass the ASTM D-6468 Thermal Stability Test as well as the other commonly used storage stability tests.
- Lubricity – Diesel Winter Anti-Gel improves lubricity of diesel fuels in both the BOCLE Test and the HFRR Test, which is a critical factor with low-sulfur No. 2 and especially with kerosene-blended fuels.
- Rust and Corrosion Protection – Prevents all types of rust and corrosion in fuel lines, strainers, pumps and injectors.
CONTACT: Lubrication Specialties; 800.341.6516