Knapheide Adds PGND Gooseneck Body
The Knapheide Manufacturing Company has added a new level to the the Gooseneck Body offerings-the deluxe PGND.
This new model combines the secure storage of a Service Body with the hauling ability of a Gooseneck Body.
PGND models are available for 56” CA and 60” CA single and DRW chassis and 84” CA DRW chassis and come with the following features:
- Rugged 14 gauge, two-sided A-40 galvanneal steel body shell
- Lockable front vertical compartment, horizontal flip top compartment, and rear compartment on each side of body for secure storage of tools and equipment
- Bright aluminum tread plate trim installed on the bulkhead and the tops of each flip top compartment
- Formed, integrated bulkhead with screened window and tapered design to conform to cab contours for improved visibility
- Integrated LED S/T/T and B/U lights installed in the tail skirt and bulkhead
- Under the floor gooseneck hitch system with 2-5/16” ball installed and hinged access door that creates flush cargo floor
- Integrated Class V receiver hitch at rear of platform rated at 12,000 lbs.
- Complete immersion in Knapheide’s electrodeposition prime paint system for superior corrosion resistance
- Durable oven-cured, finish painted black
- And many more…
For more information, check out www.knapheide.com.