Smittybilt M1 Bumper for Toyota Tundra
Smittybilt’s heavy-duty M1 bumper for the 2007-13 Toyota Tundra is a two-piece design, which makes installation easier without compromising strength.
The winch mounting section bolts to the frame rails, and the outer bumper “shell” is mounted to that.
Each M1 is manufactured out of 3/16” cold rolled steel with 1/4” mounting plates and powder coated in Smittybilt’s signature series two stage powder coat.
Each M1 comes standard with 7/8 inch solid D-Ring Mounts, Ultra Bright Driving & Fog Lights, Winch Mount System that can hold up to a 16,500 lb winch and completely bolts on and requires no drilling.5-year warranty.
Smittybilt also offers the M1 bumpersfor Dodge/Ram and Chevy 2500/3500 and Ford F250/350/450HD pickups.
- Manufactured from 3/16 & 1/4 cold roll steel
- Ultra Bright Driving & Fog Lights
- Solid Mount D-Rings – Welds on the inside and out
- Solid plate center section that wraps the frame horns and lower cross member
- Built in winch plate to accommodate up to 16.5k winch
- One-Piece welded design
- Two Stage Matte Black Finish Powder Coat Finish – 5 year Limited Warranty
- Smittybilt Advantage Warranty – Limited Lifetime Warranty