Several vehicles featuring Design Engineering (DEI) products are available for viewing among multiple booths at the 2012 SEMA show in Las Vegas, Nevada. DEI is at booth #20113.
The DEI-equipped vehicles are as follows:
- Randy Grubb’s 2013 Deco Pod (booth #20113) features Boom Mat and Titanium Wrap.
- Bob Bruhn’s 1965 Rambler Marlin (no booth) features UC Lite, BM and Moldable.
- Andrew Lowe’s 2012 Dodge Ram (booth #43121) features CryO2, Boom Mat, Turbo Shield and Exhaust Wrap.
- Ted Dzus’ 1951 Henry J (no booth) features Boom Mat, UC Lite, and Floor & Tunnel.
- Aaron Vaccar’s 2012 Ford Focus (booth #22200) features SPA 500c turbo, Titanium and Ny-Trex.
- SEMA Mustang All Women Build Team’s 2013 Ford Mustang (booth#22200) features Boom Mat and UC Lite.
- Vince Lombardi’s 1956 Buick (booth #23643) features Boom Mat and Titanium Wrap.
- Choppin’ Block’s 1980 Chevy C10 (no booth) features Boom Mat and Lite N Boltz.
- Choppin’ Block’s 2012 Chevy Silverado (no booth) features Boom Mat.
- Chris Matye’s 1990 Ford Mustang (booth #23675) features miscellaneous DEI Thermal Control Products, Boom Mat and Floor & Tunnel.
- Rod Nielson’s 1964 Chevy Corvette (booth #11617) features Boom Mat and Titanium Turbo Shield.
- Hot Rods Restos’ 1996 Internat. 4700 Ipx (booth #11617) features Boom Mat and Titanium Wrap.
- Hot Rods Restos’ 1968 AMC AMX (booth #11617) features Boom Mat and Protect-A-Boots.
- Scott D. Lowe’s 2012 Cadillac CTS (BOOTH #11745) features Ny-Trex nitrous.
- Tony Pellegrino’s Custom Rock Crawler (booth #38089) features Exhaust Wrap, Floor & Tunnel, Titanium Boots and more.
- Eric Rammalaere Victory Racing Engines’ 1962 Chevy Impala (no booth) features Boom Mat, Protect-A-Boots and Wire Kit.
- John Whiteman’s 2013 Acura ILX (booth #24987) features Titanium Wrap, Gold and DEI.
For more information about DEI and its products, visit designengineering.com.