Snap-on 1/4-Inch Hex Drive Micro-Cordless Impact Driver
Versatile and efficient, the new Snap-on 1/4-Inch Hex Drive Micro-Cordless Impact Driver with Quick Change Chuck (CT661QC) is the perfect cordless impact for hard-to-reach areas.
“Our new CT661QC will make a big impact on the bottom line because it has so many applications,” said Rodger Isetts, product manager for Snap-on.
“It is easy to use, extremely durable and its cushion grip handle provides positive tool control with less fatigue.
The CT661QC ($290), with its quick change chuck, is the ideal impact to use on fender bolts, valve cover bolts and hard to access areas like under the dash.
It is also perfect for small engine repairs and has numerous motorcycle applications.”
The new cordless impact driver has 50 ft. lbs. of torque output and the following user benefits:
- Patent-pending oversized forward/reverse cushion toggle style variable speed trigger allows for one-hand operation to toggle quickly from forward to reverse
- Twin-beam headlights illuminate work area
- Built-in brake stops the tool from throwing sockets and fasteners
- Quick 30-minute battery charge for less down time
- Over current protection guards the electronics
- Under voltage protection will not overdraw the battery
- Built-in gauge measures the state of the battery charge
- Screened motor keeps debris from entering critical components
- Over and under temperature protection keeps tool operating at peak efficiency
- Glass-filled nylon housing for durability
Contact: www.snapon.com/powertools; 877-SNAPON-4 (877-762-7664).