Warn Zeon Introduced
New generation of electric winch hits the market
(Click on images to view larger)
Warn Industries has introduced the next generation of winches for the truck and SUV market. It’s called the Zeon line and dealers should have them on the shelves soon.
ZEON 8, ZEON 10, and ZEON 12 are available in 8,000-, 10,000-, and 12,000-pound capacities and come with wire rope and a roller fairlead.
A second version is designed for use with synthetic rope. The ZEON 8-S and ZEON 10-S feature Warn Spydura Synthetic rope and a polished aluminum hawse fairlead.
ZEON isn’t just a new winch. It’s winching evolved. Highlights include:
- STYLING: Totally new and unique exterior styling and symmetrical design give this winch a look that is advanced, capable and strong. The next generation in truck/SUV winches.
- VERSATILITY: Convertible control pack can be attached to the winch or remotely mounted, allowing for various winch mounting options and looks.
- QUIET: New-design planetary gear train and series-wound motor deliver fast, quiet, and reliable pulling power. Tough and capable enough to tackle anything you will.
- DURABLE: Satin-black powder-coated finish with stainless steel fasteners and clutch lever looks great and inhibits corrosion. Improved IP68 winch sealing to keep the elements out.
- INNOVATIVE: Large diameter aluminum winch drum reduces rope wear, is light weight, and has an integrated rope anchor for easy rope installation.