“Rock Solid” Awards At ProPickup Truck Expo
Magazine’s editors recognize aftermarket manufacturers at innagural Dallas trade show
by Bruce W. Smith (Photos by Larry D. Walton)
A number of aftermarket manufacturers were honored during the ProPickup Truck expo held at the Dallas Convention Cener today as the editors of ProPickup presented them with the “Rock Solid” award for best new product entry.
“We based our selection on a number of criteria,” says Bruce Smith, ProPickup’s editor.
“New products showing innovation, design, durability and functionality in making pickups used in the heavy construction/contracting trades more efficient and better performing received the award,” Smith says.
The Rock Solid awards were presented to companies in the following categories:
- Husky Towing Products / Towing (Center Line hitch)
- Mor/ryde International / Cargo Management (Bed slide-out system)
- Superwinch / Vehicle-Recovery (Tiger Shark 13,500 winch)
- Pacbrake Company / Diesel Engine Performance (P-67 LoadLeash engine brake)
- USFleetTracking / Mobile Office (OBD-X5)
- Toyo Tire USA Corporation / Tires & Wheels (Open Country A/T II)