Police say that a truck driver making a delivery recently to a home improvement center in Wisconsin was found passed out in his truck after huffing a can of compressed air.
David Crowley, 53, was discovered unconscious but breathing in his cab by a Menards manager who in turn called for help. After being revived Crowley told Germantown police that he passed out after inhaling a can of compressed air. Crowley was charged with abusing a hazardous substance, according to jsonline.com.
According to the Alliance for Consumer Education, more than 1,400 products can be huffed or sniffed. Common products include dusting spray, air freshener, refrigerant, markers, correction fluid and cooking spray.