A LINE-X truck custom built by the Diesel Brothers will be making its public debut this week at the Chicago Auto Show.
The 2018 Ram 3500 Quad Cab, which was revealed at SEMA this past October (see photos below), was built to commemorate the 25th anniversary of LINE-X.
“Our relationship with the DieselSellerz has really grown over the past few years and we’re honored to be able to show their incredible build at the Chicago Auto Show,” said Dennis Weese, president of LINE-X. “Heavy D and Diesel Dave remain very popular in the diesel community, and we are proud to be able to put their talents on display at the show.
“In addition to the Diesel Brothers-built truck, we will also have on display an outfitted 2019 RAM 1500 truck courtesy of Great Lakes LINE-X that gives show attendees some great examples of the customization possible at LINE-X shops around the country,” Weese continued.
Featured companies on the 2018 Ram 3500 build include:
- Black Rhino Wheels
- Edge Products
- Flog Industries
- Freespirit Recreation
- KC HiLiGHTS
- Leitner Designs
- McGaughy’s Suspension
- Nitto Tire
- RK Sport
2019 Ram build includes:
- LINE-X PREMIUM bedliner
- LINE-X Specialty Automotive Exterior Coating on Drop Steps, Fender Flares and Bumpers
- Truck Gear by LINE-X Drop Steps
- Truck Gear by LINE-X LXP Tonneau Cover
- Bushwacker Pocket Style Fender Flares
- Grid Wheels
- Mickey Thompson Baja Boss Tires
- Daystar Lift Kit
- Rigid Light Bar
- Addictive Desert Design Front and Rear Bumpers
- Husky X-Act Contour Floor Liners
- Suntec Window Film
- Sticker Dude Designs Vehicle Wrap
- Gibson Stainless Steel Exhaust
- TrailFX 9500lb Winch
- WeatherTech Rain Guards
The trucks will be on display during the Chicago Auto Show’s media preview, Feb. 7 – 8, and for public days, Feb. 9 – 18. LINE-X will be located at booth SH8 in the South Hall of the McCormick Place convention center.