Every work truck needs a reliable workhorse to meet heavy winching needs that arise out in the field.
The M12000 is a champion workhorse for heavy-duty winching.
Its 3-stage planetary gear train, combined with a 4.6hp series-wound motor, produces 12,000 lbs. of pulling power.
That’s more than enough to handle the typical work needs of a rugged terrain surveyor’s truck.
Warn’s heavy duty winch design is low profile so it fits where you want it.
- 12,000 lb. (5,440 kg) pulling capacity (single line)
- Large frame winch design is designed to handle heavier winch loads
- Series-wound, high-speed motor provides fast line speed and strong pulls
- Brake provides superior control while winching
- Remote-mount control box allows for various mounting options
- Durable 3-stage planetary geartrain for smooth, reliable, operation
- Remote control with 12′ (3.7m) lead
- Chip-resistant powder-coated finish
- 125′ of 3/8″ (38m of 9.5mm) diameter wire rope