SNAP-ON MOBILE WORKSTATION
Durable, Heavy Duty and Versatile
KENOSHA, Wis. – February 15, 2012 – If you are looking for a mobile workstation that is durable, can hold a significant amount of weight, is built to last, but can also move easily, the new Snap-on KRSC10 Series Mobile Workstation will answer all your needs.
“The new Snap-on mobile workstation is the perfect solution when you need to move your tools around the bay quickly and safely. It fits into tight spaces extremely well and its vertical bumper system lets you roll it around without fear of damaging vehicles,” said Jay Serpe, product manager for Snap-on. “You can also set it up to your own specifications with Snap-on’s complete line of accessories for the mobile workstation.”
Snap-on’s new KRSC10 Series mobile workstation features:
Fully welded to handle heavy workloads up to 1,200 lbs
- 14-gauge steel supports spot welded to the 14-gauge chassis. The entire 14 gauge steel open bottom section is a welded frame.
Stainless steel work surface holds 600 lbs
- Made from 18-gauge, 430 stainless steel top. Center section is recessed to retain liquids and to prevent parts from sliding off the edge.
Strong whisper-quiet casters
- 2,400 lb. caster set easily supports the 1,200 lb. workload capacity of heavy tools and parts. Great for rolling long distances, it overcomes obstacles such as pitted floors, gravel, hoses and cords.
Vertical bumper system on all four corners
- Designed for maximum performance where space is tight. Comfortable enough to be used as handles, yet soft surfaces allow the user to approach vehicles with extra confidence. Corner protectors send a professional message with high-impact Snap-on logos on each surface.
Three full width drawers
- 28-inches wide and four-inches deep will carry 360 lbs. of tools and up to 720 lbs. when equipped with optional double drawer slides (part number 8- 05288ALRS).
Bottom section liner with drainage capacity
- Composed of thick polypropylene to handle heavy parts, raised edges to catch fluids – there are two embosses which can be drilled out to allow fluids to drain. Hole plugs included.
Customers can learn more about the new Snap-on KRSC10 Series Mobile Workstation by contacting their participating Snap-on franchisee or representative, visiting www.snapon.com/toolstorage or by calling toll free 877-SNAPON-4 (877-762-7664).
About Snap-on Tools
Snap-on Tools is a subsidiary of Snap-on Incorporated, a leading global innovator, manufacturer and marketer of tools, diagnostics and equipment solutions for professional users. Product lines include hand and power tools, tool storage, diagnostics software, information and management systems, shop equipment and other solutions which are used by technicians and professionals at vehicle dealerships and repair centers and in the marine, power sports and aviation industries. Snap-on Tools is one of the largest non-food franchise companies in the world, selling its products and services through franchisee, company-direct, distributor and Internet channels. Snap-on Incorporated, which was founded in 1920, is a $2.9 billion, S&P 500 company located in Kenosha, Wis. with operations throughout the world. For additional information, visit www.snapon.com.