Snap-on Half Round File Set and Mill File Set
KENOSHA, Wis. – November 29, 2011 – Snap-on’s new half round hand files (SGFHR104) and double-cut straight mill files (SGFMA104) are designed to provide optimum performance, comfort and control. These durable yet comfortable file sets are must-have additions to any tool box.
“Snap-on’s new file sets are definitely must-haves if you want to improve performance and productivity,” said Bryan Hantke, product manager for Snap-on. “The half round hand files are double cut on both the flat and convex sides; they’re perfect for filing holes and using on flat and concave surfaces. The double cut straight files are plain on one edge allowing you to file on one surface without damaging the adjoining surface. These files are very versatile as they can de-burr, sharpen and polish.”
The features and benefits of Snap-on’s new half round hand files (SGFHR104) and double-cut straight mill files (SGFMA104) include:
• Ergonomic design and two component, non-slip grip prevents the hand from slipping onto file blade
• Handles come in various sizes to match file
• Soft textured surface for excellent grip
• Handle design reduces the possibility of accidental contact with file
• Symmetric handles are possible to use on the two sides with same level of comfort
• Handles have hole for hanging
• Includes black pouch with clear see-through front
Customers can find out more about Snap-on’s new four-piece half round hand file set (SGFHR104) and four-piece mill file set (SGFMA104) by contacting their participating Snap-on franchisee or representative, visiting www.snapon.com/handtools or by calling toll free 877-SNAPON-4 (877-762-7664).