Wrangler NW high-output alternators
The most important modification you can make to your pickup is to add our high-output alternator, since many stock pickup alternators produce only about 80 amps to 120 amps of power and require about three-fourths of that to run the vehicle.
Wrangler NW Power Products’ high-output alternators (up to 305 amp) take up where OEMs take a break.
Our high-output alterantors are custom built to deliver higher output at idle than other alternators and feature:
- Hand-wound stator windings that are heavy-gauge wire with 200°C slot insulation
- Precision balanced and aligned rotor
- Carbon composite brushes with heavy-gauge wire leads
- Over-sized bearings packed with high-temp lube that withstands extreme belt loads and temperature build-up
- Diodes on heat sinks to rapidly dissipate heat and operate coolly
- All the necessary hardware of the highest level appropriate to resist torque and torsional stresses.