Winter trophy whitetail hunt
Want to get a shot at the mule deer trophy of a lifetime, then Desert Trophy Outfitters is the guide service you want to work with to fulfill your dream.
DTO concentrates their hunts in Mexico’s Sonora Desert where the environment is the perfect habitat for Desert Mule Deer.
Sonora is the top destination for true trophy mule deer hunters. The season is generally between December 1st and January 31th, after all of the mule deer seasons in the western states have closed.
There are some great Coues Deer on these ranches in the class 110 B&C and up, If however, you see a Coues Deer while you are hunting Mule Deer ,you can shoot it. Paying only the trophy fee.
Don´t pass up the opportunity, they are little animals to seen and shot. They are one of the best trophies in North America.
All our hunts are “fair chase” out of two hunting camps that cover more than 150,000 acres across 10 linked ranches.
- 1 MULE DEER $4000 to book and $2000 trophy fee. (Regular $8,000)
- OUR DESERT MULE DEER HUNTS ARE INCLUSIVE (INCLUDES A JAVELINA)
- GUIDED 1X1
- 4 HUNTERS MAX PER CAMP
- TRANSPORTATION FROM AIRPORT TO RANCH ““ RANCH TO AIRPORT
- 6 FULL HUNTING DAYS (8 DAY TRIP)
- ALL LICENCES, PERMITS AND TAXES FOR ONE DESERT MULE DEER.
- DATES: DECEMBER 15 TO FEBRUARY 6.
Please click the button below for more information on any of these Special offersor contact Doug at the address below ;
Hermosillo, Sonora, México
441 N. Grand Ave. Suite 4 PMB 103 Zip: 85621
Phone: 011 52 (662) 210 4408
Mobile:011 521 662 256 1478