Roush CleanTech announced its 2018 California Roadshow to demonstrate its near-zero emissions propane vehicles which are available to California fleets.
Attendees will learn about:
- Renewable propane, a non-fossil fuel that is produced from 100-percent renewable raw materials, such as waste, residue and sustainably produced vegetable oils.
- Roush CleanTech’s 02g ultra-low NOx propane autogas engine.
- Available funding opportunities in California to purchase near-zero emissions vehicles.
The three events will include informational sessions about the state of the propane autogas industry and availability of near-zero emissions propane vehicles. A Ride & Drive will conclude each event. Onsite propane autogas vehicles will include a rollback wrecker truck, stake bed truck, van body truck, dump truck and Blue Bird Vision Propane school bus.
Representatives from Roush CleanTech and Western Propane Gas Association will be available.
- Tuesday, November 6, 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m., The Citizen Hotel, Metropolitan Terrace, 7th floor, 926 J Street, Sacramento, California.
- Wednesday, November 7, 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m., Radisson Hotel Fresno Conference Center, Sierra Grand Ballroom, Second Floor, 1055 Van Ness Avenue, Fresno, California.
- Thursday, November 8, 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m., Beverly Hills Marriott, Del Rey Ballroom, Second Floor, Los Angeles, California.