More than 115 pickups and 300 truck tractors up for bid at Richie Bros. Orlando auction; pickups roll on the last day
Ritchie Bros., the world’s largest industrial auctioneer, will sell more than 10,000 equipment items and trucks at its premier global auction in Orlando, Florida on February 16 – 20, 2015.
The massive equipment selection already includes 415+ excavators, 250+ wheel loaders, 215+ crawler tractors, 300+ truck tractors, 115+ pickup trucks, 55+ cranes and more.
All items will be sold without minimum bids or reserve prices. Bids can be made in person, online at rbauction.com and by proxy.
“This is the biggest selection of equipment you will see at any February auction this year,” said Steve Kriebel, Regional Sales Manager, Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers.
“Ritchie Bros. is a one-stop-shop for anyone seeking quality equipment that’s ready to be put to work, no matter what industry you’re in.
Finance your equipment purchases with Ritchie Bros. Financial Services at low rates, and bid with confidence knowing there are no reserve prices, no minimum bids and no games.”
General auction schedule:
- Day One (Monday, February 16) – 275+ boom lifts, 240+ telescopic forklifts, 185+ forklifts, 165+ scissorlifts, 120+ skid steer loaders, 100+ multi terrain loaders, as well as dumpers, brooms, utility vehicles and more
- Day Two (Tuesday, February 17) – 250+ wheel loaders, 190+ loader backhoes, 105+ motor graders, 95+ articulated dump trucks, as well as trenchers, directional drills, forestry equipment, agricultural tractors, light towers, generator sets and more
- Day Three (Wednesday, February 18) – 480+ compactors, 215+ crawler tractors, 55+ cranes, as well as aggregate, environmental and agricultural equipment and more
- Day Four (Thursday, February 19) – 415+ excavators, 190+ van trucks, 85+ mechanics trucks, 80+ dump trucks, as well as water trucks, fuel & lube trucks, utility trucks, street sweepers and more
- Day Five (Friday, February 20) – 300+ truck tractors, 115+ pickup trucks, 75+ flatbed trucks, 65+ lowboys, as well as hiboys, equipment trailers, automobiles and more.
For a complete and up-to-date list of items selling in the Orlando auction, visit rbauction.com/Orlando.
The equipment in the auction will be sold for 700+ owners, including Flagler Construction Equipment/Penn-Jersey Machinery, a Volvo equipment dealer in the Eastern United States, and Trench Shoring Services Inc., a Colorado-based equipment rental company with operations in Florida.
“This auction sets the tone for used equipment values for the rest of the year, and we consider it to be the biggest and the best!” said Tommy Ball, Senior Vice President and Partner, Flagler Construction Equipment/Penn-Jersey Machinery.
“We buy and sell with Ritchie Bros. every February. Not only to move surplus fleet, but also to fill in the gaps where we lack used inventory. We feel this auction brings the most buyers from all over the world, resulting in great returns for our equipment.”
“The February Orlando auction has the broadest and largest selection of equipment anywhere,” said Keith Lamberson, Chief Executive Officer, Trench Shoring Services Inc. “We’ve been buying and selling with Ritchie Bros. for the past five years. They have such a high-level of integrity and attract the biggest group of potential buyers for our equipment.”
Ritchie Bros. Financial Services is now offering rates as low as 3.95%¹
Since 2011 Ritchie Bros. Financial Services has been helping buyers at Ritchie Bros. auctions get competitive financing for their equipment purchases. For a limited time, financing is available at rates as low as 3.95%. Visit rbauction.com/financing for a no obligation application.
If you are interested in selling your equipment and/or trucks in the February 2015 Orlando auction please contact the auction site directly at +1.863.420.9919 or visit rbauction.com/Orlando.