Superchips’ Flashpaq F4 Adds Performance Tunes
Superchips, a leader in diesel pickup engine programmers, will have their new flagship product, the Flashpaq F4, hitting the market this week.
The new Flashpaq F4 delivers on months of R&D and engineering effort to incorporate comprehensive vehicle coverage, power, and emissions compliance in the handheld device.
Flashpaq F4 comes pre-loaded with these added features:
- 2-Year Limited Powertrain Warranty – Industry exclusive!
- Additional memory for more vehicle make/model/years
- CARB-approved, 50-state legal tunes
- Contemporary case design with improved ergonomics and materials
Dave Martinez, Powerteq President noted, “We have invested significantly in our laboratory emissions testing equipment and technicians, California Air Resources Board (CARB) emissions certification testing, alternative fuels research and fuel economy studies.”
Martinez continued “The new F4 Flashpaq delivers on our pledge to deliver value, performance, and added vehicle applications with the assurance of compliance. Our team feels that this is extremely important for dealers carrying our line and customers using our products on their vehicles.”
The F4 CARB diesel tuning currently includes:
- 2008-2010 Ford 6.4L
- 1998.5 – 2012 Dodge Cummins 6.7L and 5.9L
Additional diesel coverage in queue for development, testing, and compliance in 2014 include:
- 2001-2010 GM Diesel 6.6L
- 1998-2007 6.0L, 7.3L Ford Diesel – Spring 2014
- Ford/Dodge/GM (UREA-equipped vehicles) – Summer 2014
Pricing will remain the same for new Flashpaq part numbers, even with the added features and benefits.
CONTACT: Superchips; 888-227-2447