Max-Tane from Royal Purple is a 6-in-1 diesel fuel additive said to increase fuel economy and improves cold starts in all types of cars, light-, medium- and heavy-duty diesel trucks.
Royal Purple says it’s the only diesel additive engineered to work as a total fuel system cleaner, Cetane booster, fuel stabilizer, fuel pump lubricator, cold flow improver, and demulsifier.
Independent tests have shown that as little as one treatment of Max-Tane can:
- • Increase Cetane Number by up to 8 points
- • Boost fuel economy by up to 10-percent
- • Improve cold fuel flow by preventing fuel gelling
- • Quicken engine startup in both cold and warm temperatures
- • Reduce exhaust smoke, odor and emissions
- • Clean deposits from fuel injectors, combustion chambers, intake valves and piston crowns
Max-Tane is also specially formulated to combat problems associated with modern High Pressure Common Rail (HPCR) diesel injection systems. A demulsifier to remove moisture from fuel paired with an advanced lubrication package helps minimize wear and maximize service life of expensive injection pumps and fuel injectors.
Royal Purple’s fuel system treatment is compatible with any type or grade of diesel fuel, including #1 and #2 diesel, biodiesel and ultra-low-sulfur diesel (ULSD).
It is safe to use in engines equipped with all types of diesel exhaust emission system equipment, including diesel particulate filters (DPFs) and catalytic converters.
Max-Tane is available for a variety of applications in 10-oz bottles to treat up to 50 gallons of fuel, as well as 20-oz bottles to treat up to 100 gallons of fuel.