Rear View Safety has introduced a backup camera system designed specifically for 2017-up Chevy City Express cargo vans.
The RVS-924718-CE Backup Camera System for Chevy City Express vans includes a color 4.3-inch rear view replacement mirror monitor with distance grid lines.
The 4.3-inch monitor is placed to the left of the mirror, and is also a highly reflective surface. In addition, the system includes a camera which mounts right underneath the City Express van’s third brake light for a factory-like install. The monitor has a bracket designed specifically for the Chevy City Express.
- Mirror monitor with 4.3-inch display
- Camera mounts under third brake light for factory like install
- Distance grid lines for backing up reference
- 170-degree ultra-wide viewing angle and excellent night vision
- Completely waterproof camera (IP68 rating)
The company prides itself in being able to help businesses of all sizes improve safety. From cargo vans and pickup trucks to semi-trailers and industrial vehicles, and everything in between, the company says it outfits for all needs.
Rear View Safety has a wide variety of vehicle specific products, including systems created for Ford, GMC, Jeep, Mercedes, Nissan and Toyota.