[imagebrowser id= 292]
Images: Lexani Motorcars
The truck and automakers are really pushing their new Euro-style vans – but it didn’t take much for customers to appreciate the benefits more space in a lighter, more fuel-efficient package.
Earlier this week Daimler announced that production of the next-generation Mercedes-Benz Sprinter would be coming to North America, now that the U.S. was the second leading market for the large van, behind only Germany.
And next week some of the Fun Trucks Friday/HWT staff are off to do some real work and put a Sprinter through its paces (more to come, of course).
But when it comes to featuring a vehicle here for Fun Trucks Friday, timing is everything.
Luxury coach customizer Lexani Motorcars on Wednesday happened to roll out its Andalucia – a beautiful Mercedes-Benz Sprinter conversion “offering the ultimate in relaxation while traveling for business or pleasure.”
And since pleasure is our business here at FTF, we’ve got this covered.
The Andalucia comes in a couple of basic configurations: one with two sofas for comfortable seating, or with a mobile luxury bedroom suite.
Customization options allow clients “to create their own ideal environments,” Lexani says.
- Options include European leather power sofas & pillows
- Luxury ottomans (removable)
- an Apple iPad Air/docking station
- (2) Custom bar stations
- (2) Executive airline style tables
- Front & rear view cameras and monitors
- TracVision / Direct TV satellite system
- Electronic front privacy partition w/ 46″ Samsung 4K 3D TV
- Rear partition w/ 46″ Samsung LED TV
- Touch screen universal remote
- Apple TV
- Bose surround sound audio system
- 4G Wifi
- Mac Mini computer
- Cold storage w/ sliding doors & custom bottle built-ins
- 24K gold-plated accents
- Samsung Blu-ray/DVD player; and
- 20″ Lexani wheel package
[youtube wSra5Xz5MCo nolink]
The Andalucia retails for $350,000-$400,000 depending on which stuff you want, naturally. I say order it all.