Hard-working truck fleet operators are invited to join Westport and Clean Energy Fuels for the first in a free, two-part webinar series on a full range of vehicles, from vans and step vans to Class 8 tractors.
The first in the series, Natural Gas 101: Delivering Savings, will be June 26 at 1 pm Eastern/10 am Pacific.
Clean burning, cheap, domestic and abundant natural gas is rapidly becoming the fuel of choice for operators of all sizes, the sponsors note.
RELATED: Contractor turns to CNG, Westport for delivery fleet alternative
“Opportunities to increase profits in the parcel delivery business are rare, which is why natural gas powered truck evaluation and adoption are happening,” says Paul Osbourn, national sales manager for Westport.
Participants will learn about:
- Benefits of natural gas for parcel delivery vehicles
- The difference between compressed natural gas and liquefied natural gas
- Understanding how natural gas fuels are measured and compared to other fuels
- What economic benefits you’ll enjoy operating natural gas vehicles
- Simple payback calculations
- Fuel infrastructure availability and sourcing
The second webinar in July will include:
- Vehicle packages and financing options
- Leveraging incentives to accelerate returns
- Local dealer and service infrastructure
- Fleet operator reference case
Registration information is here.