From Hennessey’s ever-expanding and intriguing world of ‘Why not?’ comes the Jeep Gladiator powered by Dodge’s 6.2-liter V8 Hellcat engine.
The Jeep Gladiator Maximus 1000 offers 1,000 horsepower, 933 lb.-ft. torque and a check-your-pants zero to 60 mph time of 3.9 seconds. The mid-size marvel was revealed at SEMA in Las Vegas.
“We wanted to create the ultimate Jeep Gladiator,” said Hennessey Performance Engineering founder and chief horsepower evangelist, John Hennessey. “Maximus 1000 – the name says exactly what it is: Badassery on 4-wheels. We are excited to unveil our first production Maximus with the Shell Pennzoil team at the SEMA Show in Las Vegas.”
Production is limited to just 24 units. The Maximus 1000 is priced at a memorable $225,000 which includes a new 2020 Jeep Gladiator truck. Maximus can be ordered directly from Hennessey or through authorized Jeep dealers throughout the U.S.
“Our clients want exclusive, extreme vehicles that deliver a fun and an exciting driving experience both on and off-road,” said Hennessey. “Our Maximus Jeep with 1000 horsepower is pure ridiculousness on four wheels. What other vehicle can climb to the top of Aspen Mountain with a KTM dirt bike in the back in the morning and then run 0-60 mph in 3.9 seconds at the dragstrip later the same day?”
- New 2020 Jeep Gladiator Truck
- 2L Supercharged Hellcat V8 engine
- 8-speed automatic transmission
- HPE1000 engine upgrade with 1000 horsepower & 933 lb.-ft. of torque
- 0-60 mph: 3.9 seconds
- ECU, wiring harnesses, radiator, fuel system
- Stainless steel exhaust system
- Maximus front & rear bumpers with LED lights
- Heavy-duty off-road axles
- Dana 60 front & rear differentials (4.88 gear ratio)
- Heavy-duty front & rear driveshafts
- Hennessey aluminum wheels with 8-lug bolt pattern
- King Off-Road Suspension System with 6-inch lift
- BFG off-road tires
- Drop-down running boards
- Upgraded Leather Interior with Hennessey & Maximus embroidered seats
- Hennessey & Maximus exterior branding
- Limited edition 1 of 24 serial numbered interior and engine bay plaques
- 3 Year / 36,000 Mile Warranty