Take a break and watch a 1000-hp Hennessey Jeep Gladiator play in the dirt in Sealy, Texas.
After getting a suspension overhaul and a Dodge Hellcat V8 tuned to 1,000 hp, the Maximus 1000 is given a test run near Hennessey’s shop just a stone’s throw from Interstate 10.
Following that ride, the truck will be examined to see how well it held up. While most midsize trucks do not undergo testing quite like this prior to customer delivery, most midsize trucks don’t have this kind of power, suspension and a price tag of $225,000.
The Gladiator Maximus, which is limited to a production run of 24, includes the following:
- New 2020 Jeep Gladiator Truck
- 2L Supercharged Hellcat V8 engine
- 8-speed automatic transmission
- HPE1000 engine upgrade with 1000 horsepower & 933 lb.-ft. of torque
- 0-60 mph: 3.9 seconds
- ECU, wiring harnesses, radiator, fuel system
- Stainless steel exhaust system
- Maximus front & rear bumpers with LED lights
- Heavy-duty off-road axles
- Dana 60 front & rear differentials (4.88 gear ratio)
- Heavy-duty front & rear driveshafts
- Hennessey aluminum wheels with 8-lug bolt pattern
- King Off-Road Suspension System with 6-inch lift
- BFG off-road tires
- Drop-down running boards
- Upgraded Leather Interior with Hennessey & Maximus embroidered seats
- Hennessey & Maximus exterior branding
- Limited edition 1 of 24 serial numbered interior and engine bay plaques
- 3 Year / 36,000 Mile Warranty