Just like last year, diesel dominated Hard Working Trucks’ website for the Top 10 stories of 2019.
However, our YouTube channel tells a slightly different story. Our most popular video by far this past year focused on Chevy’s new 6.6-liter gas engine. The roughly six-minute interview with Chevy engineer Mike Kociba on their new V8 had about triple the views of our second-place winner, the 2019 Ram 5500 with CM Truck Beds ranch body.
Below are our Top 10 stories along with our Top 10 videos (links included). Special thanks to all our sources for making 2019 an exciting year for truck and van news.
Top 10 stories of 2019 on HWT’s website
- Diesel Brothers found guilty of emissions tampering
- Ram reveals 2019 3500, 4500 & 5500 chassis cabs
- Diesel Brothers may appeal emissions verdict
- Closer look at the new Allison 10-speed transmission available in 2020 Silverado HD
- New King of Diesel coming?
- Diesel Brothers building 6×6 Ford and Chevy trucks
- Achates near-zero diesel engine to be tested in Peterbilt 579
- Ford adding F-600 to Super Duty lineup
- GM reveals 2020 GMC Sierra HD
- Super Duty getting new engine options, 10-speed transmission for 2020
Top 10 videos of 2019 on HWT’s YouTube channel
- New 6.6-liter V8 gas engine on 2020 Silverado & Sierra HD
- 2019 Ram 5500 with the CM Truck Beds ranch body
- 2019 Ram 3500 offers plenty of power and luxury to match
- 2020 Chevy Silverado 1500 3.0-liter Duramax diesel
- Allison 10-speed transmission in 2020 Silverado HD
- 2020 Chevy Silverado 2500 6.6-liter gas on mountain roads
- 2020 Chevy Silverado HD trailer tech demo with Chevy Engineer Ndikum Atang
- Closer look at the 2019 Chevy Silverado 6500HD with Monroe Dump Body at the Detroit Auto Show
- New 3rd gen EcoDiesel in 2020 Ram 1500 dominates diesel half-tons
- 2020 Chevy Silverado 3500 6.6-liter Duramax diesel delivers best-in-class towing