For those wanting the fastest truck on the block—maybe even in the entire town—consider the 2019 Roush F-150 SC.
Legendary Roush Performance offers a 650-hp, 610 lb.-ft. supercharger package with an upgraded premium active exhaust system that will offer just about all the roar you can handle from Ford’s 5.0-liter Ti-VCT V8. (For those keeping score, that’s 255 horsepower and 210 lb.-ft. over stock).
As an optional upgrade, Roush’s premium active exhaust system uses electronic valve technology to allow drivers to choose between touring, sport, wide-open and custom modes via a mobile app or console mounted switch. The active exhaust mobile app enables users to have full control over their truck’s sound based on rpm, vehicle speed and accelerator position.
The Roush F-150 SC gains additional suspension travel and two inches of front leveling over stock from a ROUSH/Fox 2.0 suspension upgrade. The suspension upgrade is designed to provide excellent off-road performance without compromising on-road handling, and preserves factory capacity for both payload and towing.
The F-150 SC rolls on 20-inch black Roush wheels wrapped in General Grabber ATX LT305/55R20 tires offering stability and confidence on rough terrain while remaining tractable on the highway.
“The 2019 Roush F-150 SC is truly an all-purpose truck,” said Jack Roush Jr. “Whether you’re cruising down a highway or blasting across a desert trail, this vehicle pulls through with legendary ROUSH performance, style, and refinement.”
The 2019 Roush F-150 SC base package is available at participating Ford dealers for $24,900 (in addition to the cost of the base truck). If you play your cards right and not go overboard with options, you’ll not only blow the doors off an F-150 Raptor, but also save some money in the process.
2019 Roush F-150 SC base package includes:
- 650 HP ROUSH TVS R2650 Supercharger Package
- Dual Tip Performance Exhaust System
- ROUSH / FOX 2.0 Performance Series Suspension System
- 20-Inch Black Wheels Wrapped in General Grabber ATX LT305/55R20 Tires
- Front Grille With Accent Lighting
- Front Bumper Cover
- Fender Flares with Accent Lighting
- “ROUSHcharged” Hood Graphic
- Molded Floor Liners (Fr./Rr.) by WeatherTech®
- USA Flag Graphic
- ROUSH Gauge Cluster
- Hood Graphic
- Side Heritage Stripe Graphic
- Tailgate Blackout Graphic
- Front Windshield Banner
- Jack Roush Signature Graphic
- “ROUSH” Fender Badges
- Serialized Console Badge
- Square “R” Hitch Cover
- Locking Lug Nut Set
- ROUSH Supplement Owner’s Guide (download)
- Dual Tip Active Exhaust System
- ROUSH Tonneau Cover by ExTang
- Splatter Graphic Upgrade
- Rocker Graphic Upgrade
- “ROUSH” Leather Seating Upgrade in Black and Carbon
- Console Vault
- ROUSH Off-Road Utility Kit