A.R.E.’s 2015 Ford F-150 Extreme Sports Project Truck
The concept for the project truck, built by A.R.E and Trent’s Trick Upholstery, is designed to showcase the extreme sports lifestyle and create a maximum coolness factor for the Ford F-150 truck.
Front to back, inside and out, the project truck is radically equipped for any adventure, no matter how extreme.
An array of sporty, eye-catching exterior customization features include an A.R.E. ToolMaster HD fiberglass truck cap, DUB wheels, Rigid Industries light bars, Bushwacker fender flares and a gloss/matte paint treatment. In addition, GoPro cameras integrated into the design will help capture and share all of the action.
The interior cab of the truck and the truck cap is outfitted to securely store valuable gear and an awesome sound system featuring Kicker speakers and a Reikken Performance battery provides the ultimate road trip soundtrack.
Post-SEMA, the vehicle will embark on an extensive promotional tour, which will include stops at the Great American Outdoors Show in February, the X Games, auto shows and outdoor expos.
A.R.E.’s 2015 Ford F-150 Extreme Sports Project vehicle features:
- A.R.E. ToolMaster HD Fiberglass Truck Cap
- Air Lift LoadLifter 5000 Air Springs
- ARB Fridge & Air Compressor
- Axalta Automotive Paint
- BOLT Hitch Lock
- Bushwacker Fender Flares
- Corsa Exhaust
- Fab Four Bumpers
- GoPro Cameras and Mounts
- Hellwig Load and Sway Control
- K2 extreme coolers
- Kicker Speaker System
- Lynch Concepts custom paint
- Monster Hook Hitch Hooks
- PickupVault lockable bed storage
- Plain and Simple Headlights and Taillights
- Reikken Performance Battery
- Rigid Industries LED Lighting
- Skyjacker Suspension
- Surco roof racks and accessories
- Toyo Tires
- Trent’s Trick Upholstery interior