Buyers Products Emergency Strobes
Warning lights are a necessity on any vehicle that is working around jobsites or where there’s traffic.
Buyer’s Products understands those needs and offers a wide-array of emergency beacons and LED strobes.
So we went to Buyers Products to equip our Mobil Delvac Surveyor 1 Ram 2500HD with warning lights that would let drivers and equipment operators know the truck is in the area.
- 12 High power LEDs
- 5″ Black die cast aluminum base
- 23 Selectable flash patterns
- Can be wired for synchronized or alternating flash with these additional LED strobes: 8891215-8891501
- Reverse polarity protection
- Meets SAE J845 Class 1 & California Title 13
- 12-24VDC, 2.2 Amps
- 5.25″L x 2.00″W x .70″H
- Convert to recessed light with optional 8891705
- Fasteners and gasket included
We are also using a roof-mounted 24″ LED Light Bar with amber strobe heads. The lightweight, low-profile, waterproof unit that can be removed/used as needed.
- Modular design for simple strobe upgrades.
- Standard with amber strobes. Can be customized by adding blue, clear or red strobe heads.
- SAE J595 & J845 Class 1 rated.
- Forward facing strobes have 3-LED reflector heads.
- 5-Year warranty.
(RIGHT) All of our project truck’s lights are controlled thru Buyers’ pre-wired, heavy duty rocker-type switch box that is mounted on the floor in front of the Ram’s center console.